Do you have experience with C/C++ and related 3D technologies (OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA)?
Would you like to make entertainment more entertaining and smart devices smarter?
Our client in Galway is looking for 3D Software Architect with experience implementing animation and rendering techniques like inverse kinematics, shaders and blend-shapes.
You will be:
- Building, as part of a team, rendering SW framework to produce annotated photo-realistic 2D video or still images from augmented 3D environments
- Developing an automated integrated SW toolchain to process 3D scenes and objects and generate high volume of images and videos along with metadata
- Acting as a technical expert in designing SW components for visual 3D scene building, animation and rendering
- Building a collection of 3D model assets for real-life environments and objects
- Creating complex real-life 3D scenes by integrating 3D environments and 3D objects, advanced lighting, animations and other special effects
What skills we are looking for:
- BS in computer science, machine learning or mathematics
- Very strong programming skills in C/C++ and related 3D technologies (OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA)
- 5+ years of industry experience with software development, ideally with game engines or similar 3D pipelines
- Experience implementing animation and rendering techniques like inverse kinematics, shaders and blend-shapes
- Experience scripting 3D tools to automate tasks
- Fast learner, able and driven to stay current with cutting edge
- Excellent mathematical skills, especially multi-dimensional geometry
- Great organizational and communication skills, proven team player
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with recording motion capture for animation
- Experience or knowledge in computer vision and image processing (algorithms, image formats, digital camera architecture and functionality)
- Experience with audio content creation or audio data processing
- Experience in leading teams
- Certifications in relevant software suites
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519