Recruiters Comments: Are you a Senior System Administrator looking for a change?
Our client in Cork is specialising in mobile security, anti-theft, anti-malware, mobile leasing among other areas in mobile industry.
Their impressive portfolio includes some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies and they were also ranked 1st in the Deloitte Fast 50 awardsfor the fastest growing technology company in Ireland!!!
If you would like to be part of the fantastic team, you will be responsible for installing, configuring and managing software, hardware and networks. This includes monitoring system performance and troubleshooting complex issues. Ensuring the security and efficiency of IT infrastructure is key.
We are looking for strong candidates with the ability to analyze and resolve complex issues and also make recommendations.
- Adept problem-solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- A technical, logical, thought process
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to prioritize workload
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems
- Experience supporting desktops, laptops, mobile phones, servers and other company devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on customer service and user experience
- Respond to internal end-user requests in a timely and friendly manner
- Ability to work well within a team and simultaneously use one own’s initiative
- 5+ years of experience as a System Administrator or similar
- Design, Configuration, Maintenance and Monitoring of different Linux, Windows Servers, Network devices.
- Analyze and resolve complex issues
- Make recommendations
- AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud and Office 365 management.
- Basic database administration
- Quickly arrange the repair for hardware in the occasion of hardware failure
- End Point Device and Patch management and device OS rollouts.
- Manage backup and recovery.
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users. A system administrator must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- Identity management in local AD and cloud services.
- Supporting a number of international sites
- AWS Certification – nice to have
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519