Recruiters Comments: Our client, a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving millions of business locations and thousands of financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world is seeking an experienced Application Developer in their new modern development centre in the Mid-West.
This job is a fantastic open door for an enthusiastic developer to work in a Greenfield situation on exciting projects using up-to-date, new technologies and software. This is a permanent position with a handsome salary & an excellent benefits package on offer.
In this Role, the application developer will work as a team with a multidisciplinary conveyance group, plan and create programming applications dependent on characterised necessities.
- Contribute substantially to executing technical solutions within a collaborative, high trust, solutions delivery team which will contain other developers, data scientists, product owners and DevOps engineers.
- Work within a defined agile delivery process to deliver high-quality code for complex projects
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
- Be a proactive partner in quality of code and overall product quality
- Must embrace emerging technologies and stay up to date with new systems, devices and programming dialects
- Must have strong verbal, written and organisational skills and strong customer focus
- Will perform additional employment obligations as required
Knowledge & Skills
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in designing and developing web-based applications. Full stack development experience is preferred.
- Expertise in Core Java Development with experience of Spring Ecosystem a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a high-paced agile, continuous deployment environment, designing and developing RESTful services, database technologies such as SQL and NoSQL, micro-service architectures and SDLC artefact management tools such as JIRA
- Experience of both Windows and Linux or Unix based operating systems
- Experience with Apigee or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.