Recruiters Comments: Are you looking for an exciting career move in 2022? Check the job below; it might be for you.
Our client, a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases, is looking for an IT Application Analyst to join their Limerick team for an initially 12- month contract, with the highest possibility of extensions.
As an IT Applications Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the implementation, system maintenance and on-going support of various IT Applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for Managing and Supporting multiple Applications simultaneously, application-specific documentation, including converting user requirement specifications to a detailed design specification, writing configuration test plans, test scripts, and summary reports.
- Ensuring the System meets the users’ needs, performs application monitoring and performance tuning.
- Recommends and installs Application updates, patches, services packs, and hotfixes.
- Monitors applications for readiness, availability, and trend analysis.
- Identifies and resolves application inconsistencies and defects.
- Logs application support incidents and prepares appropriate resolution plans.
- Provides end-user support and troubleshoots at the application server level.
- Performs administration activities such as user accounts, roles, access, and privileges.
- Research application problems/issues and prepare appropriate resolution plan.
- Processes change control requests.
- Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure applications are implemented, validated, and maintained according to regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- IT Project Management
What skills our client is looking for:
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT Support, administration and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, Empower
- Good understanding of QC Lab and Manufacturing Processes and Workflows
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Proven ability to implement, validate and support Applications in a Regulated environment
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward an exciting and rewarding career progression.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma