Would you like to work in a leading science and technology company delivering life-transforming treatments for serious diseases? Now you can!!!
Our client in Limerick is looking for an Automation Administrator who will be responsible for compliance with all aspects of Quality for Automation and maintaining Life cycle documentation across automation platforms.
This is a 12-month contract with remote start (after restrictions are lifted you will need to come to Limerick and work on the site).
The company is taking care very well of their employees – during the pandemic they developed bespoke programmes to ensure all their employees — at home and onsite — felt safe, supported, informed, and connected.
Furthermore, the company has been named a “Best Workplace in Ireland” since 2019!
You can be sure that if you work hard, you are recognized and rewarded. They believe that they will only be successful as an organisation if each individual can reach their full potential through continuous learning and growth, and they offer numerous developmental and cross-training opportunities.
And you know what?! They have a gym with personal trainers, an on-site barber, beautician, an award-winning restaurant!!!
So, don’t wait – apply now!
You will be:
- Responsible for compliance with all aspects of Quality for Automation.
- Responsible for completing periodic preventative maintenance tasks on Automation Control Systems.
- Reviewing and maintain procedures, polices and other instructional documents with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Coordinating preventative maintenance program ensuring adherence to timelines
- Providing periodic reviews of department documentation and records such as Periodic Evaluation Reports (PER), logbooks, preventative maintenance records/work orders, etc.
- Coordinate Compliance activities with and engage with cross functional teams
- Responsible for generating and maintaining Life cycle documentation across automation platforms.
- Liaising with other departments to provide accurate and efficient communication ensuring clarity on all technical investigation and proposed technical solutions.
- Maintaining knowledge of current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs).
Skills you need to have:
- Qualification in Science/Engineering/IT discipline.
- Previous experience working within the regulated Pharma/Biotech/Med industries
- Experience and knowledge of automation platform (nice to have)
- Ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision from management.
- Team player skills with an ability to work well across various departments on site as well as business partners.
- Excellent written, presentation, communication and investigation skills.
- Deadline focused skills
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma