Recruiters Comments: Many people have their new goals and New Year's resolution, what about you? Did you think about a new job?
This is the good time to think about it and move your career forward in one of the most dynamic Bio pharma company in Limerick!!!!
We are looking for ambitious Automation Engineers with Historian systems experience for initially a 12 month contract role.
Engineers will be implementing the automation objectives to improve product quality, reducing human error and increasing manufacturing efficiency and effectiveness providing highly effective process automation systems for production of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform the administration, change, configuration, integration, maintenance, programming, and qualification of assigned Client-Server Computer Systems, Process Control Systems and SQL Databases
- Maintain assigned GMP automation systems in a current, secure, and validated state
- Support site manufacturing, safety, quality, and environmental automation and related information needs
- Install, maintain, and inspect control system and client-server installations throughout the facility. Inspect and review process automation installations for design and troubleshooting purposes
- Perform periodic evaluation reports on system operation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 2 years of relevant work experience
- Process Control System programming, qualification, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Expertise using Microsoft office and project management tools (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Ability to understand and update P&ID’s and automation design specifications
- High level of technical expertise in and experience with computer and instrumentation troubleshooting, problem solving, and maintenance.
- Organizational skills, dependability and the ability to work as part of a team are essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and working in a team-based environment are essential
- Proficient in English, both oral and written, with strong technical writing skills
Preferred Knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Experience with cGMP and validation
- Historical Data System Administration: GE Proficy, FactoryTalk, OSI PI, Yokogawa
- Historian Applications and VMWare Server installation, service, and support
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519