Recruiters Comments: Our multinational client is currently recruiting for an AWS (Amazon Web Services) Specialist for an initially 11 months contract role within the financial services sector at Dublin location.
Our client believes that the quality, integrity, and commitment of their employees are key factors for the company’s growth, market presence and stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, they ensure a bright future for the people who work there.
Roles and responsibilities:
- AWS Onshore Specialist in AWS builds, Administration and Operation requiring network knowledge, Cloud Formation and practical knowledge of AWS implementation.
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services and tools;
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Min 4 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills
- Experience Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR)1000V
- Certification in AWS Architect Associate or AWS SysOps Associate – Beneficial
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Salary: Excellent Daily Rate
Telephone: +353 (0)61209511