We are looking for candidates who have 5 – 7 years of experience with AWS infrastructure, experience deploying client environments into the cloud and developing infrastructure.
Our client in Cork is looking for an innovative and forward-thinking AWS DevOps Lead with a strong background in AWS and DevOps.
The candidate will have 3 – 5 years’ experience working in AWS or relevant Cloud technologies and will be responsible for implementing AWS and DevOps best practices to support the growing Client portfolio.
The successful candidate should demonstrate:
- A clear understanding of AWS architecture and design to allow for scaling of infrastructure to accommodate increasing Client numbers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of VPC, subnets, availability zones and the underlying network configuration required.
- Be confident in implementing security best practices with past experience in:
- Server hardening
- VPC Flow log management
- IDS/ IPS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in DevOps role with a focus on implementing CI/ CD technologies and toolchains.
- Working knowledge of AWS Lambda
- DevOps toolchains:
- Atlassian Jira
- Windows Server 20
*AWS certification would be an advantage!!
Our client will have a permanent position and also a short contract.
If you would like to send your Cv or have a chat, please apply and we will contact you shortly.
Role:Salary: up to 80,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519