Recruiters Comments: Our client in Limerick is currently recruiting for an experienced BI Developer for an initially 12-month daily rate contract role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional who has experience in creating and maintaining reporting solutions.
The solutions will include defining, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining existing automation. The main goal will be to build powerful new features for stakeholders and internal customers which support business requirements. The individual must be comfortable working in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
· Develop customised reporting solutions for key stakeholders and internal customers
· Develops, deploys and maintains BI interfaces including query tools, data visualisation, interactive dashboards/reports, data modelling tools
· Take a central role in understanding and designing solutions to support new or existing business processes
· Development, implementation and maintenance of excel and SharePoint based reporting solutions
· Support the maintenance of existing reporting infrastructure
· Assess the feasibility and benefit for automation case by case
· Liaise with stakeholders to support with requirements definition
· Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
· Develop of solution design documentation and reporting tools to meet customer requirements
|Experience and Technical Skills:
· 5 years relevant experience gained in a relevant industry.
· Experience with business intelligence & data tools particularly Power BI
· Experience working with agile methodologies
· Experience working with stakeholders to understand business requirements and develop solution requirements
· Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Application) skills
· Capabilities to design, develop, test & implement VBA applications
· Coding, Testing, Debugging, Designing and Implementing newly developed tools
· Detail knowledge on coding & testing of required Automation modules
· Proficiency with MS office software including Power BI, Power Apps & SharePoint online
· Ability to develop custom tools/applications using Excel and Power BI
· An understanding of end-to-end process flow logic
· Ability to prioritize, schedule and complete development and testing required for multiple applications
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma
Telephone: + 353-858704692