Recruiters Comments: Our client, A Medical Device industry, based at Dublin location is currently recruiting for an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist for initially a 12-month daily rate contract role.
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional who have experience in creating and maintaining reporting solutions.
You will work within the PMO across various workstreams to collect, analyse and summarize program data from various strategic sources.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will support the program by using data to influence decision making across the various franchises, platforms and other strategic workstream via close partnership with the program central core team and the Plan and Execution Framework. The analyst will focus on collecting, monitoring and maintaining deliverable commitments to help ensure compliance is achieved. This role requires candidates that can effectively navigate data collection and data analysis whilst managing a large and varied group of senior stakeholders.
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstream
- Collaborate on the process design for data collection, analysis and transformation linked to the tools developed and contribute to the continuous improvement of the reporting tools.
- Assist in determining what is important to the business, even in the absence of clear guidelines to move the business forward, enable better decisions, highlight areas of opportunity & risks.
- Support the creation of monthly updates and reports for Senior Management, Develop customised reporting solutions for key stakeholders and internal customers
- Develop, deploy and maintain BI interfaces including query tools, data visualisation, interactive dashboards/reports, data modelling tool
- Development, implementation and maintenance of excel and SharePoint based reporting solutions
- Liaise with stakeholders to support with requirements definition
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Develop of solution design documentation and reporting tools to meet customer requirements
- Evaluate existing data-collecting and analytics systems
- Establish procedures for data sharing with internal and external stakeholders
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Presenting information through reports and visualization; Testing, implementing and documenting BI systems; Evaluating existing data-collecting and analytics systems
Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in Data analytics and/or Data Visualization.
- Detail-oriented, customer obsessed and enthusiastic team player.
- Confident communicating with stakeholders of all levels including the ability to advise, train and support staff and clients where necessary
- A track record of working in an agile environment (Scrum)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills along with strong presentation skills.
- Strong data analysis skills required.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Microsoft products ex- Excel
- Proficient in writing SQL, DAX, and M
- Ability to take client requirements, understand them and turn them into a powerful story told through engaging visuals in Power BI
- Up to date knowledge of latest Power BI features and functionality
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Ability to create automated workflows using Microsoft Flow.
- Ability to create data pipelines using disparate data sources, MS Flow and Power Bi
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma
Warning: CF7 DTX: Access denied to key: "ref" in dynamic contact form shortcode: [CF7_get_custom_field]. Please add this key to the Meta Key Allow List at https://www.qptech.ie/wp-admin/admin.php?page=cf7dtx_settings in /home/customer/www/qptech.ie/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7-dynamic-text-extension/includes/utilities.php on line 846