Are you are looking for an exciting new role with an innovative technology company? We are looking for a C# .NET Developer for our client to join their team in Cork for an initially 6-month contract, with the high possibility of multiple extensions.
Our client provides consultancy and leading-edge software solutions for a wide variety of US, EU and UK based clients in the insurance, healthcare, retail, and public sector markets.
If you would like to become part of an exciting company, who are on the forefront of their industry and have plans grow the company exponentially over the coming years. Apply now for you next exciting career move.
We are seeking an experienced .NET developer for a contract position at our development office in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation.
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures.
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies.
- Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
- Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high-quality outputs
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
Attributes Required (some or all the following)
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP. Net
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
- Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Exposure to .NET 4.8, .NET Core, and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2016+.
- Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
- Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
- Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries e.g., Rhino Mocks, MS Test, etc.
- Software development using Agile methodologies.
Skills and Experience
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Articulate, confident, self-starters
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Innovative problem solvers
- Please note this is a daily rate contract position. Candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland holding either EU Citizenship or appropriate visa. Visa is required in advance of applying for this position. The client does not provide sponsorship for this role
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma