C# .NET Developer
You will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
● Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
● Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
● Debugging and maintaining written code.
● Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
● Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
● Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
● Working in a project team alongside other developers.
● Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
● Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
● Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
Requirements (“must-have skills”)
● A bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or
● C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher) development
● A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
● Knowledge of other coding languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
● Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
● Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
● Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
● Experience with working in an agile environment.
Advantageous Experience (Nice to have)
● API integration development using REST, SOAP
● ASP.Net application development (Razor 4+)
● T-SQL / advanced SQL Development
● ETL processing
● Sage, Netsuite, SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics, Quickbooks API integrations
● Charting & UX
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Role:Salary: €50,000 - €65,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los