We have a great opportunity for a Full Stack Data Engineer to join one of our multinational clients based in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to extend your multinational experience in a diverse and busy environment.
This will be an initial 6-month contract with a great possibility of extension. The position is based at the Limerick office. (Ideally 2 days from the office).
We are looking for a Full Stack Digital Data Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building data-driven digital solutions. The position is based at the Limerick office.
Our client embraces research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Work with developers to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced applications to deliver on the desired customer experience.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption to achieve desired outcomes and realize benefits
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving business problems staying ahead of current trends related to analytics and visualization technologies
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Providing the data and systems used by our Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
- Collaborating with the Product Owners and Business Partners to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.
- Creating elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- 5+ years of experience developing AI/ML or Data heavy applications or equivalent experience developing scalable web/distributed applications.
- Experience in leading complex data projects.
- Able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
- Experience in Native Cloud development
- Demonstrable experience manipulating, processing and extracting value from large datasets
- Strong Experience with databases (SQL)
- Expertise of one data store like DynamoDB, Hadoop, MongoDB etc.
- Data Infrastructure: familiar with one of the cloud solutions for data infrastructure like: Azure or AWS
- Automation tools like Jenkins
- Strong experience coding in Python
- BigData tooling – Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Impala etc
- Strong engineering skills around APIs and CI/CD tools
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (creating and running containerized applications in docker)
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks in the big data ecosystem.
- A solid track record of data management showing your flawless execution and attention to detail.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Please visit QPTech’s website.
Contact: Emilia Los