We have a great opportunity for a Data Engineer to join one of our multinational clients based in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to extend your multinational experience in a diverse and busy environment.
This will be an initial 6-month contract with a great possibility of extension. The position is based at the Limerick office. (Ideally 2 days from the office).
We are looking for a Full Stack Digital Data Engineer to join a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building data-driven digital solutions. The position is based at the Limerick office.
Our client embraces research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Work with developers to design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced applications to deliver on the desired customer experience.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and adoption to achieve desired outcomes and realize benefits
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving business problems staying ahead of current trends related to analytics and visualization technologies
- Provide oversight and management of development activities and ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Providing the data and systems used by our Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
- Collaborating with the Product Owners and Business Partners to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Working in an agile development team to iteratively deliver system updates and product releases.
- Creating elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelors in Technology Sciences, Economics or related field preferred.
- min 4 – 5 years of relevant experience ideally in healthcare industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in leading complex projects.
- Able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
- Good facilitation skills and ability to work across organizations and unite diverse individuals with disparate goals and enable productive discussion and outcomes.
- Strong influencer with the ability to successfully navigate change and drive success across teams.
- Good organizational, planning and prioritization skills; good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in Data and Analytics, Python, Spark and Native Cloud development.
- Demonstrable experience manipulating, processing and extracting value from large datasets
- Good knowledge of object-oriented languages and their associated development methodologies (e.g., Java, Python etc.)
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g., Tableau) and general familiarity with data science tools
- Experience with data processing tools/platforms/languages such as Spark, SQL, Hadoop
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Please visit QPTech’s website.
Contact: Emilia Los