Recruiters Comments: Our client, a reputed Financial Services industry, is currently looking for the DevOps Engineer, an initial 6- month contract with the highest possibility of an extension within the Mid-west region.
As part of the Cloud DevOps team, the successful candidate will work with geographically diverse experts and work closely with the Cloud Migration teams to ensure high-quality, stable environments for our customers.
Sounds Interesting than check out below for more details and contact us immediately at email@example.com
- Develop/Refactor code to Cloud enable application on the Cloud Migration path
- Supporting the build, deployment, and configuration management for multi-tier applications
- Providing input and assistance to the Cloud Migration Architect and Cloud Migration Lead from technical design and development perspective
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues using the available tools and resources.
- Responsible of production operations of migrated applications and provide post go-
- support and maintenance
- Third Level of Graduation/certification/Diploma
- Over 4 years of experience in design and development of Java/JEE based enterprise applications
- Experience in developing Rest APIs. Knowledge of Microservices based architecture.
- Experience developing Cloud-ready Web Applications and APIs using frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Micronaut etc
- Knowledge and experience of working with CI/CD
- Knowledge of Cloud-based PlaaS environments – OpenShift/AWS, a plus.
- Familiarity with basic networking and infrastructure design principles
- Solid written and oral communication. Experience coordinating with various IT functions such as Networks, Security, and QA etc.
- Knowledge of OWASP, Secure Coding and Security best practices
- Agile development experience is preferred
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality code
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Salary: Daily Rate- Negotiable
Contact: Vandana Sharma