Recruiters Comments: Would you like to be part of one of the world’s largest healthcare product providers?
One of our clients, a Fortune 500 company, is looking for their first SAP HYBRIS ARCHITECT to join them at their new location in Limerick. As a valuable member of the team, you’ll be responsible for developing their new Digital Centre of Excellence in Ireland.
What they are looking:
- At least 10 years of Information Technology experience designing, developing using Java, J2EE applications, frameworks
- BA/BS and MA/MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on architecture and application development experience of progressive complexity on SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Experience with the full SAP Hybris stack including the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and integration best practices. Strong working experience with Hybris developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules.
- Experience in data modelling for complex B2B, B2C business processes
- Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite (WCMS, Solr, HMC, CMS & Product Cockpit, Admin Console, Import/Export Service, Catalogs, Categories, Products).
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Well versed in integrations with internal systems and 3rd party vendor systems.
- Experience in Product modelling, catalog structure and workflow
- Hybris implementation experience with Data hub or CPI is advantage.
- Experience in developing and designing for non-functional requirements (availability, interoperability, portability, manageability, scalability, maintainability, security, monitoring, SLAs, KPIs, regulatory and legal compliance) based on business vision, best practices, and enterprise architecture direction.
- Comfortable working in internationally distributed teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A very attractive package, which includes bonus, stock plan, benefits and €€€€€€ base salary!
- Becoming a valuable member of a strong corporate cultured company with core values that put the company and the “team” first and give back to the community.
- The company also believes in building and maintaining long-standing, trusted relationships with its business partners and customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be supervising the day-to-day activity of development team and functions as the most senior technology leader for our client Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE).
- You will aggressively drive forward application development across multiple SAP Commerce Cloud based GEP store-frontswhile ensuring performance, scalability, reusability and security of them all.
- This role will have multiple Agile/Scrum teams reporting to it.
- You’ll act as a technical advisor to Senior Director of Digital Engineering and drive implementation of technical recommendations on the GEP platform.
- Utilizing SAP Commerce Cloud best practices to design, configure / develop, test, and deploy hybrid B2B solutions with multitude of ERPs and SOA/Microservices in the back end.
- Providing engineering expertise in evaluating system requirements and procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs.
- Be accountable for the viability of the proposed solution and provide direction, advice, and guidance on the appropriate approach to the solution throughout the project.
- Lead multiple teams of developers, testers, leads and other technical contributors. Have responsibility for the quality of the technical solution delivered by project teams.
- Collaborate with business units to identify and develop true business value opportunities, understand their priorities and influence the decision on priorities, road map and timing of initiatives/deliverables
- Collaborate with enterprise and solution architecture teams for aspects related to integration with other systems
Contact Kelly Mc Grath for more details on email@example.com
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Kelly Mc Grath
Telephone: 085 267 1157