Recruiters Comments: ************************** Enterprise IT Architect needed in co. Tipperary ********************************
A global leader in commerce-enabling technology,serving millions business locations and thousands financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world is looking for an Enterprise IT Architect in their new modern R&D Center in Co. Tipperary.
R&D Center is located near the area which is the jewel in the crown of ancient Irish architecture. There are also plenty of places to cycling and hiking as there are several mountain ranges which rise majestically on all four sides of the county.
Our Client is an innovative, global company looking for talented individuals interested in joining a team of experts who are shaping the future of global commerce. They will provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges and opportunities.
You will have a chance to work on complex systems and project issues with senior IT management. Demonstrate strong leadership with senior management. Coach and lead other IT managers and business managers.
You will be working with senior management to define and develop technology strategy. And you will be able to work independently with functional and business units to execute strategy.
A key part of our client’s overall Digital Commerce strategy are Universal Commerce Solutions. The architect will be the lead technical liaison for all client engagements starting from initial solution discussions all the way through project delivery and post-production as well.
You will be working with senior IT management on the design of moderately complex systems and projects. May consult with leadership on emerging technologies. Supports existing business systems applications. Performs additional job duties as required.
You will lead design of moderately complex systems and projects. Ensure adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Consult with leadership on emerging technologies. Supports existing business systems applications and will be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- 8+ yrs. of related IT experience. Bachelor’s Degree at College of Engineering and Technology is required for or equivalent work experience
- 5-6 years of Java/J2EE experience
- Expert with multiple languages and tools.
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
- Strong core Java and Java EE and object-orientedprogramming and design skills.
- Experience with Java web frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC.
- Good understanding of software design and development practices.
- Hands-on experience with emerging technologies
- Broad-based knowledge of the complex technologies, tools and methodologies (Java EE, Spring, API First design and gateways, and Cloud-based deployment platforms), extensive understanding of Continuous Delivery pipeline and DevOps culture (SDLC, CI/CD, Monitoring)
- Experience integrating non-web-based systems andEnterprise Integration Patterns
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519