Our Client is looking for an F5 Network Engineer to join their team in Dublin. This role would be a 6-month contract with a view to permanency.
You will oversee the day to day operations of the Load Balancer environment. Work with application teams to review the Load Balancing & DNS requirements. Review Load balancing & DNS implementation plans. Troubleshoot load balancing & DNS related issues.
- 5+ years of experience with F5 Load Balancers (LTM/GTM required – APM preferred)
- Knowledge of DNS and IPAM including configuration utilizing Bluecat, Infoblox, etc.
- Experience administering Bluecat DNS/DHCP/IPAM environment.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix and another open-source software to include BIND desirable.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP and how applications work on a full proxy load balancer.
- Good understanding of routing protocols BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
- Experience of Cisco and/or Dell Networking Routing/Switching
- Perform Version Upgrades and replacements on LTM/GTM.
- Hands-on experience with IP subnetting, Telnet/SSH Clients, TMOS scripting, Tool Command Language (TCL), Terminal Server Remote Access, ServiceNow, Wireshark, Fiddler, F5 Software Versions (11x-13x), Enterprise Manager/BigIQ, inventory/maintenance tracking, and vendor support case handling.
- F5 Certified Administrator (F5-CA) preferred
- F5 SME
- DNS/DHCP/IPAM Administrator
- F5 certification (not mandatory)
If you would like to be a part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities, please apply.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Daily rate
Telephone: 061 209 519