Our Client in Cork is looking for a Front-End Developer who would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety enterprise application. This would be initial 6-month contract (with a huge possibility of extension) and the company will support all levels of remote working, where appropriate.
If you would like to work in award-winning, full service, enterprise software development company with 20-year history of innovation and on-time delivery, please apply now!
You will be working with a cutting-edge technology in a software development hub, specialising in insurance software, e-commerce systems and search and rescue apps. The company has been developing its own products in core areas like apps and services for the IoT world, specifically wearable devices, and drones.
They are highly process driven but not rigidly attached to any one methodology; instead, they custom build their process to fit with each individual customer’s needs.
- Work with React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back-end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements.
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience of iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services.
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns
- Range of experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous.
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team.
- Ability to learn new business areas quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and help them prototype their requirements.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Desire to develop your own knowledge by keeping abreast of testing tools and techniques, attending workshops, and reviewing technical publications.
- Candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland holding either EU Citizenship or appropriate visa. Visa is required in advance of applying for this position.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma