Their solution is very attractive and their business has grown significantly in the last year.
The Software Engineer will be working with a multi-disciplinary team of DevOps, Machine Learning and various other areas of modern IT.
- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions
- Work within a defined delivery process to deliver high-quality code for complex projects
- Work independently when required but communicate regularly with stakeholders on solution implementation
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
- Provide technical coaching on moderately complex issues to colleagues
- Be a proactive stakeholder in the quality of code and overall product quality
- be able to determine root cause and resolve issues in a timely manner
- have strong verbal, written and organizational skills and strong customer focus
- perform additional job duties as required
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming frameworks & languages.
Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years experience with the following technology:
- HTML5, CSS3,
- Thorough understanding and experience with relational database technologies, ideally PostgreSQL
- Jest/Mocha(Testing Framework)
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
Nice to have:
- React.js, React Native
- Jenkins, Docker
Role:Salary: up to €75,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061209519/085 146 57 82