We have an amazing opportunity in a start-up tech company located in the heart of Limerick City.
Their solution is very attractive and their business has grown significantly in the last year.
That is why they are looking for talented IT professionals to come on board and join them on the incredible journey to become a global leader in their sector.
The Software Engineer will be working with a multi-disciplinary team of DevOps, Machine Learning and various other areas of modern IT.
This will be an exciting greenfield start-up environment, creating real-time, patient tracking systems that drive hospital efficiencies, resulting in excellent care throughout the entire patient journey.
- Contribute significantly to implementing technical solutions
- Work within a defined delivery process to deliver high-quality code for complex projects
- Work independently when required but communicate regularly with stakeholders on solution implementation
- Continuously innovate in terms of process and technology
- Provide technical coaching on moderately complex issues to colleagues
- Be a proactive stakeholder in the quality of code and overall product quality
- be able to determine root cause and resolve issues in a timely manner
- have strong verbal, written and organizational skills and strong customer focus
- perform additional job duties as required
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming frameworks & languages.
Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years experience with the following technology:
- HTML5, CSS3,
- Thorough understanding and experience with relational database technologies, ideally PostgreSQL
- Jest/Mocha(Testing Framework)
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
Nice to have:
- React Native
- Jenkins, Docker
Salary: €55,000/year – €75,000/year
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061209519/085 146 57 82
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...