Our client, a multinational organisation who build high-performance teams by delivering a precision microlearning experience that reinforces job-critical knowledge and skills in minutes a day. Our client is on a mission to make people in the workplace better at what they do and that all starts with their amazing team and hopefully you!
Who they are looking for:
You are equally at home with, and excited by:
- Developing scalable solutions to complex backend problems
- Developing innovative front-end solutions to deliver enjoyable, effective user experiences to a variety of user roles
- Servicing the needs of a SAAS user-base numbering in the hundreds of thousands
You can solve complex technical problems with a focus on performance while working with large datasets in real-time. You enjoy delivering new product features and increasing the quality of the product each week. You are comfortable sharing your knowledge and developing in a focused team environment. You always promote and contribute to quality in the development processes.
Skills the ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years Ruby on Rails experience working on software products, ideally SAAS
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of using Ruby unit and system testing
- Knowledge of Elixir (or an interest in learning) is an advantage
- Experience with data modelling, REST API interactions and gems
- Experience tuning and diagnosing performance issues with relational databases, ideally MySQL
- Proficient in code versioning tools, preferably Git, GitHub, GitLab
- Exposure to React is an advantage
- Experience working in a Mac/Linux environment is an advantage
A competitive salary, benefits package including stock options, professional development, health insurance, life insurance, disability cover, 25 days holidays etc. They have a flexible working environment, a great team to work with and supply you with all the tools you need to be successful.
Interested to know more, contact us at email@example.com.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Kelly Mc Grath