Recruiters Comments: Our Company
QPTech is an award-winning recruitment agency and IT consultancy business. Established in 2009 the company is known in the IT recruitment market as a partner to many companies from small businesses to multinationals who always go the extra mile to present the best people for the job. As a member of the NRF we pride ourselves on being transparent in every aspect of our engagement with both clients and candidates. With an established professional team in place, QPTech is primed to take the business to the next level with growth plans in place for the next 5 years.
We are currently looking to bring a passionate leader on-board who will steer the organisation to reach its goals over the next stages of the companies development. The right person will love their craft and have an entrepreneurial mindset and would relish playing a major part of something big.
So, what is the job of General Manager Role all about?
Let us tell you more…
- Our General Manager will be located in Limerick but we are open to remote working once the General Manager can be in the office 2 days a week minimum.
- The GM will bring a detailed understanding of the IT Recruitment Market in Ireland. Expert knowledge of both the contracting and permanent placement markets is a must along with an existing network of clients and candidates.
- The General Manager will work with the Directors of the company to develop and manage a 5-year plan to progress the organisation against establish ambitions and targets.
- In this role, the GM will have complete ownership of the full delivery of our IT Recruitment division including Operations, Finance, Sales and Marketing, Market Monitoring, and the all-important Account Management and Consultant Engagement.
- We are looking for a leader who can instil energy and commitment from the existing staff, help the team develop and establish and refine the existing recruitment processes.
- Our General Manager will look at the strengths and weaknesses of the recruitment team and look to identify training and recruit new staff to build on the teams existing competencies.
- The role will suit an innovator who has an entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional communication skills and understand the ethos of QPTech is building trusting relationships with its customers.
- The new leader will strive to help the team prosper and grow as it meets targets and organisational goals.
What we are looking for in our General Manager:
- An exceptional Leader with a successful proven track-record in leading a successful team within the Talent Acquisition Market
- A strategic Leader who has a finger on the pulse of the Recruitment Market in Ireland and familiar with trends in recruitment internationally.
- Minimum of 7 years’ Recruitment experience, preferably in the IT/Technology sector
- Strong understanding of both the permanent and contract recruitment market nationally
- Commercial acumen and extensive full spectrum understanding of business and operations
- Delivery focused with a strong desire to drive change to achieve results
- Experience of developing realistic strategies and putting metrics in place to measure against progress
- Exceptional written, communications skills, and ability to communicate and influence thoughts and ideas
- Self-aware and has the people management skills to energise others with his/her presence and communication style
- A High Achiever who loves nothing more than seeing plans coming into fruition for the benefit of the team and organisation
- Has the ability to identify and nurture talent in the organisation
- Academic qualifications are desired but not mandatory as we appreciate experience first and foremost
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan