This position will serve as the Global Ecommerce Manager for a next-generation E-commerce platform. The GEP Global E-commerce Manager will be responsible for maintaining a consistent and optimized customer experience on the GEP platform. The GEP Global E-commerce manager will be responsible for ensuring that each market supported by the GEP platform takes maximum advantage of the GEP capabilities and have the ability to localize their experience to meet their individual market requirements, all without compromising the core shared service value proposition for GEP.
- Lead market by market GEP onboarding process and capability alignment Standards.
- Represent shared services capabilities as Inputs to each business digital “go to market strategy”.
- Synthesize and represent localization requirements by market and work with the product owners to ensure necessary enhancements are included in the GEP roadmap.
- Define additional user personas, user stories and develop business requirement documents.
- Anticipate product needs that enhance our digital capabilities
- Conduct competitive assessments
- Establish KPIs and success metrics for the program.
- Track performance regularly and communicate to key stakeholders; leverage performance data to inform future digital product development
- Build and lead an internal global eCommerce community of practice of TSMs engaged in eCommerce for the purpose of building and exchanging knowledge, sharing best practices and aligning vision
Keep up to date on the latest website platforms/digital technologies
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Outstanding management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, inspire, develop, mentor and coach team members for high performance; excellent conceptual skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Mastery presentation and public speaking skills
- Plan, manage and create a strategy around complex global projects; understand available resources, develop a timeline, budget and assign areas of responsibility
- Lead teams to achieve company goals and Solve complex business issues in creative and effective ways
- Strategic planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders
- Outstanding ability to influence, build Relationships, understand organizational complexities, manage conflict and navigate politics
- Broad and wide range of professional and managerial skills with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Lead and develop virtual teams
- Exceptional strategic planning skills
- Adapt and lead change initiatives
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Deep knowledge of Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Systems
- Website build/migration experience
- Product Roadmap development
- Web Analytics – reporting and analysis.
- Typically 10 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience.
- Minimum 10 + years and bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree or global equivalent preferred.
- Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment (hybrid).
Above market package
- Hybrid working
- Salary: 120k
- Pension: 5% matched
- Bonus: 15%
- Car allowance: 7.5%
- Holidays: 25 days + public holidays
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Please visit QPTech’s website.
Contact: Cathal Obrien