Recruiters Comments: We are looking for an education and training professional to join our amazing client in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to make a huge contribution to a multi-national company and really make your mark. Our client is a global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry and they need you to develop an enterprise scale training strategy for their customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Increase Annual Recurring Revenue through customer training and ensuring customers are using the solution in the best way possible
- Work with dedicated key contacts to build training schedule and oversee end to end training logistics to support training delivery, including completion reporting and metrics
- Improve customer retention by ensuring customers are getting the most out of the product
- Create and lead an enterprise-scale training program that incorporates practical experience, cost-effective methods and tools and best practice curriculum and delivery techniques
- Develop a high impact curriculum that enables modular role-based and process-based solution training and certification.
- Manage planning, design, and development of self-directed, digital and instructor-led training content, including WBT, video and eLearning
- Manage training content repositories to ensure easy user access to current and correct training materials and supporting training simulations.
- Manage curriculum development across internal, external and third-party contributors
- Oversee education/training content review, revision and sign-off cycles
- Conceptualize and manage training evaluation measures including knowledge checks, course evaluations and certification
- Develop and implement an innovative training strategy providing clear direction on the use of the platform.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Subject Matter Experts in each workstream
- Assess translation requirements for the training materials to be used in each region
- Increase number of certified customers, certified implementers and certified partners
- Manage training environments and exercise data to ensure effective hands-on training
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in software education and training
- Deep knowledge of curriculum design and development best practices and models
- At least 3 years’ experience developing and leading enterprise-scale training programs
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Experience deploying multi modal, role-based training programs
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
- Hands-on experience with full product training lifecycle including defining training strategy, performing training needs analysis, managing content development, coordinating training delivery, and performance post-training evaluation and improvement.
- Strong knowledge of training and development processes, especially trends in adult learning.
- Excellent knowledge of technology learning tools and understanding of external resources in training and development
- Self-driven, passionate, and committed to continuous learning
- Excellent planning, project management skills and stakeholder management systems
- Ability to lead and deliver in an environment with tight deadlines and finite resources
- Ability to balance multiple constituents and deliver with influences
- Innovative thinker with the ability to think outside the box to create solutions
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan