Our client, a leading multinational provider of traceability systems is now looking for an Integration Specialist to join their team. This is an opportunity to travel around Europe, meet new people, build relationships with customers and lead the installation and setup of the company’s traceability systems on customer sites. If you love to travel, this role is for you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer sites and carry out the mechanical and electrical integration of traceability systems on customer sites
- Configure the systems to project specifications
- Start up the systems and make sure they are working as they are supposed to
- Provide training to clients on the use of the systems
- Document the details of installations on a computerised systems, following company processes
- Maintain and repair already installed systems as requested
- Identify possible areas of improvement in the integration process and highlight them
- College diploma in electronics, computer science or similar area
- 1 year experience in similar position
- Knowledge of computer science and electronics
- Experience in a factory setting
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and versatility
- Availability to work outside of the country 3 weeks per month
If you are interested in this role or you have some questions then contact Emilia on 061 209 519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519