Our client, a technology company based in Cork are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This iOS app developer will work with their team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile applications.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for Apples iOS platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
Skills & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and iOS skills development
- Proven working experience in iOS app development and have published at least one original iOS app
- Fluency with Swift and Objective C
- Experience working with X code and interface builder
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Auto layout, MVC
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan