Recruiters Comments: Our multi-national client is currently seeking a IT Analyst/System Administrator for an initial 6 month contract role within a regulated environment in the mid-west region. Competitive daily rate on offer.
Our multi-national client is currently seeking a IT Analyst/System Administrator for an initial 6 month contract role within a regulated environment in the mid-west region. Competitive daily rate on offer.
• Application DBA support for applications running on Oracle & MSSql platforms.
• Deployment of ASP.Net application updates.
• Support project managers & development teams in application architecture design.
• Manage/maintain IIS Intranet environments.
• Partner with Global DBA team in maintaining high availability and performance.
• Partner with controls software teams in supporting GxP applications in manufacturing environment.
• Participate in incident resolution.
• Database and application support.
• Support the development team
Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years’ experience with a strong technical knowledge of Oracle database up to 11g. Experience of Dataguard would advantageous.
• 3+ yrs experience with a strong technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
• Good knowledge of Networking concepts and Microsoft Windows operating systems 2003 to 2012 as well as Windows 7. Experience of managing IIS environments.
• Experience of working in medical device, GxP regulated environment an advantage.
• Experience of scripting languages (vbscript, Powershell etc…) as well as Oracle PL/SQL and T-SQL.
• The ability to mentor & delegate.
• Experience of Software Development Life Cycle.
•SQL Server Reporting and Analysis services.
•A preference would be for candidates with experience of working with Wonderware products InTouch, InSQL & Information Server.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Competitive daily rate on offer
Contact: Keith Toomey