IT Business Analyst – 12-month contract
Would you like to work in a company who is the global leader in medical technology?
Now you will have a chance to work on the global, challenging project in a medical devices company in Galway. It will be an initial 12-month contract with the possibility for extension.
The candidate will be working from home but may require occasional on-site in Galway.
IT Business Analysts communicate with numerous functional areas and support business needs related to technology, operational processes, and data relationships/configurations to sustain operations. They align processes across business units/geographies and develop solutions to issues while facilitating process development and improvement activities.
Our Client is looking for an IT Business Analyst with a labelling system implementation experience to support the Global euMDR (Medical Device Regulation) project.
- Reporting into euMDR IT lead
- Collaborate with IT lead to undergo fit/gap analysis for system readiness across sites
- Collaborating cross-functionally with designated subject matter experts (SME)
- Expected to aid IT Lead to run projects using project management tools and methods this includes kick-off meetings, project plan development and management, risks and issue logs, mitigations, status updates and metrics
- Represents the IT Department to the business and escalates as appropriate to requests and inquiries from the business
- Proactive participation and communication within teams to include inputs of euMDR labelling project line items to the broader project plan, identification of risks, mitigations and solutions to ensure the success of achieving overall project goals and timelines
- Collaboration with peers across the global project team to support continuous improvement in processes and execution
- Experienced system integration/labelling system integration analyst with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong working knowledge of a number of labelling systems and their integration including with SAP ECC, SAP ME
- Experience in supporting the delivery of labelling system projects in large organizations
- Minimum 2 years’ (or 2 implementation projects) experience in labelling system implementation/labelling system management
- Experience with at least with one of these systems: Prisym R3, Prisym 360, LEGI, APLS, Bartender and etc.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519