Recruiters Comments: Our client, one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers based at Co. Galway is looking for Technical support engineer/IT Support Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is on an ambitious growth and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines in science, engineering, quality, finance, sales, and marketing.
They believe that employees drive their success and you will have the opportunity to collaborate in the diverse and inclusive environment, the ability to learn and grow in your career, and an opportunity to make a direct impact on their business and customers.
They are passionate about understanding and addressing the challenges facing by their customers and bringing them innovative and effective products and solutions.
In this opportunity, we are looking for individuals who will support and drive our client vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day support in conjunction with the business users related to IT Technical services, including PC, Office Software’s, Network, printers
- Using Helpdesk software monitor and maintain calls assigned the proper category.
- Analyzing call logs in order to identify /discover underlying issues or trends.
- Working for Technical implementation of IT project.
- Liaising with Equipment/Service suppliers in purchasing IT Consumables Gathering
- Windows active directory support creating users, computers, Groups and mailboxes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for:
- Min 1-2 years of experience in Helpdesk/IT Support
- Knowledge of PC hardware software’s
- Knowledge of MS office 2013, O365, Ms Teams,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Network Equipment Switch, routers, Understand LAN /TCP IP
- Excellent problem-solving skills, Attention to detail, Logical thinking.
- The capacity to work well within a team. Someone who enjoys customer interaction
- Knowledge in how operating systems and software works.
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Good listening and questioning skills.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma