Our client, a start-up in Cork are recruiting for an IT PMO Analyst to join their growing team. This is an opportunity to join a company at one of the most exciting stages of development and to enhance your skills and progress quickly as the company grows.
We are is looking for someone who will support project delivery, governance, progress reporting, document management, finance tracking and will be responsible for budgeting, costing, resource allocation and managing the software projects.
This is the first role like that in the company, so there is a strong opportunity for career development to a more senior role.
They are working on a web and mobile solutions project at the moment, company is growing quickly and require more organised project planning and delivery structure.
They would like to have someone on the site in Cork as often as possible but 2-3 days remote would be possible.
“Must have skills”:
- Extensive experience with JIRA
- Experience working with software development teams in an agile environment
- Experience in software projects
Benefits: Pension and contribution to health insurance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the creation of progress reporting dashboard
- Maintaining capacity reporting spreadsheets
- Supporting resource management tracking
- Action Tracking reviews
- Document management and QA checks
- Experience of PMO or project administration in IT functions where Agile is practiced – min 3 years’ experience required.
- Strong back ground using Atlassian Jira to report on project status – knowledge of add-ins Big Picture or Big Gantt is an advantage.
- Ability to collate progress reports and identify gaps / issues
- Strong organisational abilities
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Jira skills
- Good Atlassian Confluence experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working towards a PM certification or have a certification already
- Strong attention to detail and tenacity
- Experience of IT project delivery and understand how a PMO office operates
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Please visit QPTech’s website.
Role:Salary: €40,000 - €60,000/year
Contact: Emilia Los