IT Project Manager- Contract (Remote/Hybrid)
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical industry is seeking the Digital Project Management Support Lead to join them at Cork for an initial 12- month contract, with the highest possibility of multiple extensions.
As a PM, you will support project management aspects of Digital processes. You will work with data scientists, external manufacturing partners on data connectivity, implement process improvements, will coordinate priorities, lead engagement with business stakeholders and support business case development.
The focus of the function is on the implementation of data connectivity and accompanying data analytics through the form of multi-variant analysis and Machine learning based projects. The successful candidate will be key to developing and implementing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting tools.
- Over 5 years of experience within project/program management
- Sc./ M.Sc. in an engineering and/or science discipline/data sciences and/or Business Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Projects and Desirable in Power BI
- Additional qualification in Project/Program Management i.e. PMP, Prince certified is desirable
- Proven experience leading technical projects from ground to completion
- Good understanding of new digital technologies and their applicability in current or new production processes/systems.
- Knowledge of Azure, SIMCA & Tableau is desirable
- Able to take directions and assess business requirements, while proposing and implementing solutions in a skilled, autonomous manner
- Experience using Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM methodologies is desirable
- Influencing skills, excellent stakeholder management within a highly complex matrix organization and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Cathal O'Brien