Senior IT Project Manager – contract
Senior IT Project Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager to join one of our multinational clients based in Limerick. This is a great opportunity to extend your multinational experience in a diverse and busy environment.
This will be an initial 12 month contract with a great possibility of extension.
The Team is working remotely at the moment but from the beginning of the next year it will be a hybrid role (e.g. 3 days onsite and 2 days remote.)
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for deployment of the new manufacturing capabilities and processes. This is as part of a tech transfer expansion and many existing systems from the source site will be leveraged to the new site.
PM role will be supported by and lead a project team including a BA, Tester, Tech writer and Implementation technician, as well as the contributing IT teams from SAP and Infrastructure.
- Extensive Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
- PM Experience with IT in the Manufacturing or Supply Chain environment.
- Experience with GxP / CFR Part 11 IT Systems, e.g. IQ/OQ/PQ scheduling.
- Advantage: PM Experience with ERP/SAP. SDLC & Agile Experience. PM Certification (nice to have)
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills and comfortable interacting with all levels of the organisation.
- Background in IT systems and infrastructure deployments
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
- Experienced in use of Agile methodologies to deliver business value
- Experience in delivering IT projects in a regulated environment (FDA part 11, GxP, etc.).
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
Contact: Emilia Los