Our Client is now a multinational, leading global provider of traceability systems practicing responsible human capitalism. The company’s mission is to use its innovative technologies to help create a better world. Namely, its renowned solutions ensure the quality of consumer health products and help stop counterfeiting of pharmaceuticals and medical devices throughout the world. In addition, our client is adapting its technologies to create efficiencies in various other sectors ─ from health-related industries to smart manufacturing and more, all can benefit from global traceability. Thanks to three decades of experience, the expertise, and creativity of our staff as well as our innovative technologies, our client is one of the world’s largest suppliers of digital tracking and traceability systems for the supply chain to the world.
The Project Manager will work directly with the customer and head office, managing tasks throughout the project life-cycle. The Project Manager will be accountable for meeting the agreed Project scope of work, including the Project schedule and budget. In addition, the Project Manager will support the ongoing development and improvement of Project management activities, including the stage/gate delivery process and coordination of efforts with our head office.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for all Project Planning and Execution required to ensure our client delivers a quality solution on time and within budget.
- Communicating project objectives, schedule, budget and roadblocks with cross-functional teams at head office, customers, OEMs and other internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Leading/providing strategic guidance for master planning and execution of tasks throughout the delivery process.
- Communicate effectively using all forms of communication at all levels of the company and customers, including providing project status reports in a clear, organized and concise manner.
- Driving and supporting continuous improvement initiatives (of the delivery process) within the PMO.
- Participation in regular scheduled project review meetings to ensure tasks/stages/gates are being met in an efficient and timely manner.
- Managing customer relationships and escalating project support issues to account managers and senior management as required.
- Adhering to and understanding all company policies, procedures, processes, and industry regulations, and best practices.
- Project Management Qualification or a Degree in engineering, science or related technical background preferred.
- German language skills are essential for this position.
- Experience within a regulated industry (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Automotive, Food and Beverage) is preferred.
- Demonstrated Project Management knowledge of tools, techniques, culture or PMI PMP certification.
- Excellent team-building skills, able to work with various cultures, backgrounds and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in leading project teams and managing projects from initiation through to completion.
- Bringing a positive team spirit.
- Some travel may be required.
- Possibility of work in the office, or at home
- Competitive compensation;
- Regular position at 37.5 hours/week;
- Schedule flexibility;
- Family Health Insurance plan (From day one);
- Group Pension Scheme
- On-site amenities (free parking, cafeteria with free coffee and fruit);
- Open areas, bright and ergonomic offices;
- Several internal committees in which you can get involved (community action, social club, and sustainable development.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Cian Hunt
Telephone: + 353 (0) 852671157