Our Client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical company with plants in Limerick and Cork. They have operations in 60 countries and employ over one hundred thousand people. They are currently looking for a Project Manger (On-Site) on an initial 6 month contract to add to their growing workforce.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
• Manage local, regional, and global IT projects with varying levels of complexity
• Function as a team leader for projects managed
• Manage the project for the IT delivery of application and infrastructure components of the project, including SDLC and Change control
• Manage communications and with project stakeholders in each direction.
• Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure project commitment dates and project deliverables are met
• Deliver projects within agreed timeframe and budget, while looking for opportunity to optimize.
• Use standard methodologies to appropriately manage project risk.
• Project Management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.)
• Experience of IT project delivery
• Experience of Supply Chain / Manufacturing IT environment
• Computer Science Degree or relevant equivalent
• Experience in dealing directly with internal customers, requirements analysis and solution.
• Experience of working in regulated environments, e.g. FDA part 11, GxP, etc.
• Strong tracking, coordination, and project planning skills
• Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams is a must
• Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Cian Hunt
Telephone: + 353 (0) 852671157
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...