Are you looking for an interesting project in a multinational company within the Financial Services industry? If yes, this 6-month contract in Mid West might be for You!
One of our clients is currently seeking an IT Project Manager who will ideally have prior experience of delivering projects in a Financial Services environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years proven experience managing complex IT/Digital Transformation projects to completion
- Proven experience of delivering projects across different business streams
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Strong experience working with Sprints/Kanban using Jira/Confluence
- Ability to manage resource conflicts and plan accordingly to ensure successful delivery
- Experience leading, motivating and managing project resources
- Strong project financial management skills
- Broad understanding of systems architecture
- Solid influencing; leadership & communication skills / C-level reporting experience
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Excellent communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Formal Project Management qualification/Scrum Master (e.g. PMI)
- Financial Services experience
*European travel may be required
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Telephone: 061 209 519