Recruiters Comments: Due to continual expansion QPTech IT Recruitment are seeking to hire an experienced Technical Recruitment specialist. QPTech Recruitment is one of Irelands leading IT recruitment specialists who work with customers in the Private and Public sectors providing personalised recruitment services in all IT disciplines. We like to believe we develop and use creative recruitment processes to meet the requirements of our customers building lasting relationships defined on trust, flexibility and results.
The role offers flexibility and an environment where your talents will be nurtured, supported and developed. If you like to work in an environment where your voice is hear and you feel you can contribute to the development of the organisation read on …
- Self-driven with a go-getter attitude. Strong organisational skills, high degree of integrity and great follow through etiquette.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You are passionate about meeting the needs of our customers, building lasting relationships and getting results.
- You’re organised, with a project management and operational mindset, you can successfully drive and execute end to end projects (both simple and complex).
- You’re innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled people.
- Passionate about candidate experience, you’re respectful of the candidate during the hiring cycle.
- You’re flexible, bold, and excited to help build something that can be shared with the world.
- Your proactive in sharing knowledge and advice with your fellow team members.
- Motivated, you understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team.
What You’ll Do
- You will speak with hiring managers about open positions to establish the job description for the vacancy and understand the nuances of the role, the culture of the organisation and the benefits package on offer.
- You will source, screen for suitability and present suitable technical candidates to our clients.
- You will prepare candidates for interview through the use of telephone, video conferencing and where possible, in person.
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate understand you are working on their behalf to find them their ideal job.
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for new customers in terms of what differentiates QPTech from other recruitment companies in the market.
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open-source networks.
- You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit.
- You will have the ability to work effectively as part of a remote team and build relationships with internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Technical recruiting experience (full cycle)
- Proven track record of sourcing top technical talents
- Proven track record of partnering with customers building lasting relationships through trust
- To be technically savvy
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Experience of Business Development within the IT Recruitment sector using networks and attending events.
- Agency experience is nice to have
- To have a University degree or have equivalent work experience;
- Have more than one language
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a supportive, flexible environment, where everyone thrives.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan