Recruiters Comments: Our Client is looking for an IT Technical Analyst to join their team in Limerick (For 11- months contract) and Cork (6-months contract), with the possibility of extension.
They provide end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique new challenges and new opportunities.
IT Technical Analyst at Cork (6- month contract):
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Complete Desktop support
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and supports both hardware and software components for the user group
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment
- Evaluates system configuration, addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues, to ensure effective use of hardware and software resources
- Engages users to determine their potential future business requirements
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction
- Provides ongoing support of the standard hardware/software applications
- Implements ways to optimize PC hardware resources in achieving business objectives.
- Assists in maintaining the local area network server systems.
- Experience working on Active Directory (AD) migration projects.
- Experience in moving accounts and troubleshooting IT issues.
- Desirable- experience in Desktop Support
IT Technical Analyst at Limerick (11- month contract):
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for globally Windows/Linux server technical support.
- Responsible for monthly server patching for Microsoft and OEL Patching, BIOS, VMware, Kernel upgrade activities.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining SCCM client health and diagnosing.
- Take accountability for every problem while ensuring ownership remains with the appropriate support group.
- Participate and contribute actively, directly or indirectly related to the team activities/projects.
- Responsible to resolves customer escalations as appropriate.
- Execute mass deployment requests.
- Able to work in a Global team environment and help each other during mass deployment task.
- 1-2 Years of experience with Windows/Linux Server troubleshooting.
- Great communication skills
- Highly commitment and result oriented.
- The person should be flexible to work in shifts or weekends.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary; you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.