Recruiters Comments: Our client, one of the country’s largest software development organisations is looking for a Java Developer to join their team! This is initially a 12-month contract with a strong possibility of contract renewal based in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system.
- Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop front-end, service and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- Third level IT or related qualification
- Articulate, confident, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Willingness to learn and expand skillset
- Innovative problem solver
- N-Tier application design and development
- Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE
- Web Service Development
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
- Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
• Spring MVC
- AngularJS 6+
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
- Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan