Recruiters Comments: Our client is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer for an initial 12 month (rolling contract) position within a large software development company in Cork.
If you're looking for challenging opportunity then check below.
This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP, GWT, Spring Hibernate)
• Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
• Develop front-end, service and data layer.
• Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
• Peer review of detailed designs, code and unit tests.
• Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
• Production support
• Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
• Third level IT or related qualification
• N-Tier application design and development
• Spring, Hibernate, JPA, REST
• A strong understanding of latency, performance in the JVM etc.
• Excellent knowledge of Java EE
• Web Service Development
• Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
• Ability to set and work to fixed deadlines
• Good level of software engineering literacy and communication skills
• Knowledge of design patterns
• Articulate, confident, self-starter
• Excellent written & verbal English communication skills
• Willingness to learn and expand the skillset
• Innovative problem solver
• Rules Engines knowledge particularly Drools
• Atlassian suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Crucible, Confluence)
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
: Daily Rate