Recruiters Comments: Would you like to join a customer-focused, product-first company? Our client offers a revolutionary cloud-based integrated solution comprising record management, customer relationship management, inventory, event scheduling, accounting, financial management, data analytics and business intelligence.
You will have the opportunity to learn and build some truly world-leading technology using state-of-art web technologies (the next-generation features include work on data analytics, machine learning, AI, offline-first mobile applications, voice controlled-apps, and multiple ground-breaking integrations with data providers and service providers).
This is an opportunity to make a real impact in a startup environment - be part of this project right from the early stages.
What technologies will you be using?
- Reactive UI views (similar to React, Vue, Svelte, etc…)
- Single-file UI components for views (similar to .vue components)
- Client-side multi-threading via Web Workers
- Simple declarative UI templates (HTML & CSS)
- Live data updates (via Server Sent Events)
- Seamless data layer (similar to Ember Data + CouchDB / PouchDB)
- Native web components for common elements (e.g. Buttons, Input Fields)
- Encrypted offline data cache (similar to IBM JSONStore)
- Server-side data pipelines (similar to Apache Kafka)
Architecture goals include:
- Ensure separation of concerns for the core layers (server processing, data sync, REST API, business logic, client-side storage, UI components, etc.). Make each module do one thing, and do it well.
- Have high-performance (runtime) baked in by default.
- Great DX – it should be fast and seamless to build out new components without the mental overhead of the effect on other layers.
- Common client / server modules and business logic use the same code to keep internal APIs consistent, and reduce duplication of logic.
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure fundamentals (virtual machines, basic networking principles, Linux command line).
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- Experience building API-driven client applications (e.g. REST, GraphQL).
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan