Recruiters Comments: Our client, a top employer in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry is currently looking for a Laboratory System Analyst to join their team. This person will be responsible for handling the customers and implementation, providing support and maintaining the General laboratory computer systems in QC, Chemistry, Micro and process Sciences labs. These systems include bench top computer systems, Waters Empower 3 Chromatography system and instrument software such as Endoscan, FTIR and NIR.
Roles and Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Manage and Coordinates with different functional departments and priorities their needs for Empower and Laboratory Systems requirements gathering, system design and implementation.
- Customer focus and results and performance driven.
- Project or technical lead on Instrument Qualification projects.
- Works in coordination with quality and validation departments to ensure the laboratory systems are implemented in efficient manner following development life cycle approach.
- Provides end-user support of Empower for Laboratory Systems including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Trains other Laboratory System users.
- Empower System Administrator, Systems security access, Audit trail, and periodic audit trail review.
- Responsible for configuring reports by using tabular, trend and labels and for Laboratory System documentation, including, converting User Requirement Specifications to a Detail Design Specification, writing Configuration Test Plans and summary reports.
- Strong Problem-solving and communication skills
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferred
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma