Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with plants in Limerick and Cork. They now have a contract opportunity in the Cork plant for an experienced Lead Data Analyst for 12 months, and high possibility for extension.
• Enable relationships across multi-functional technology, analytics and business teams to convert use cases and POCs into technology-enabled minimally viable products and ultimately into scalable solutions
• Ensure data ingestion, curation, accuracy, and usability is sufficient to meet the needs of regional business partners across all levels of leadership
• Create repeatable patterns to standardize methodologies, implement discovery of new data sources, as well as POC data preparation and blending patterns to be transitioned to IT with minimal gaps
• Enable data governance, data catalog, and process documentation for data acquisition that meets the needs of business partners and analytics capabilities
• Partner with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to understand current processes and deliver improvements to existing data strategies
• Foster an open and honest culture of creativity and collaboration with intelligent risk-taking and respectful questioning.
• Learn project management terminology and flow.
• Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, STEM, or related discipline
• An aptitude to rapidly understand business requirements, and translate them into analytics solutions
• Experience with reporting, data sourcing, and designing data-focused solutions
• Past success in building proof of concept analytical products then scaling up to production-ready solutions
• Understanding of data blending and visualization tools such as Quickbase, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.
• Demonstrated familiarity with large data sets and understanding of data analysis workflows; strong preference for experience with information integration across different sources.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Please visit QPTech’s website.