Lead Java Developer
About the job
Our client is seeking an experienced Lead Java Developer for a contract position at our development office in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. Our client is offering either a Contract or a Permanent position for this role.
The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, and performant system. The successful candidate(s) for these roles will have a minimum of 3 years of commercial experience in back-end and front-end Java EE technologies (Java, JPA, JSP, GWT, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot).
- Develop/Maintain multi-tier applications in Java
- Develop front-end, service, and data layer.
- Develop unit tests, understand build systems and source code control (MVN, GIT)
- Peer review of detailed designs, code, and unit tests.
- Bug fixing and enhancement implementation.
- Production support
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures