One of the software development company specializing in architecting, developing and integrating custom .Net and Java applications is looking for a Lead Network Support to be a member of their fantastic team in Cork.
Our Client is looking for someone with previous experience leading and motivating a team, experience of Information Security Management Systems like ISO/IEC 27001. Someone who is able to mentor both junior and experienced team members.
Co-ordinate and manage Internal end-user support:
- Prioritise and manage end-user support requests via the ITS helpdesk.
- Provide one-on-one assistance for end-users.
- Perform recurring support activities related to end-user workstations and software for both local and remote users.
Co-ordinate and manage Infrastructure support:
- Maintain and troubleshoot both local area and wide area network links, including firewall, remote access, and VPN software and hardware.
- Govern and implement IT asset management, including but not limited to servers, desktops, printers, routers, switches, phones, and firewalls.
- Perform break-fix of both server and desktop hardware and software.
- Perform software inventory, distribution, installation and license management.
- Provide technical and high-level application support of in house and cloud-based systems.
Co-ordinate and manage Business support:
- Contribute to company business continuity planning and testing.
- Responsible for the governance and execution of DR tasks: both practice and execution.
- Perform facilities related tasks as appropriate.
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the companies ISO 27001 certification
- Previous experience leading and motivating a team – a huge plus
- Experience in a lead or senior role in a medium to large organisation
- Experience or strong knowledge of an Information Security Management Systems like ISO/IEC 27001
- Ability to mentor both junior and experienced team members
- Ability to effectively manage own workload and to prioritise and delegate team tasks.
- Ability to devise, refine and practise DR plans.
- Confident to explore and advise on opportunities to increase organisational efficiency.
- Solid exposure to Microsoft server and workstation platforms; Microsoft certification is desirable but not essential.
- Linux / Mac administration experience
- Experience of Cisco LAN / WAN technologies
- Experience of supporting users in remote sites
- The candidate must be able to deal effectively with senior staff at both internal and external customers. Customer interaction may be on-site or remote.
- Flexibility to undertake new responsibilities when required.
- Willingness and desire to work as part of a multi-faceted team.
Telephone: 061 209 519