Our client, one of the country’s largest software development organisations is looking for a Mobile/Front End Developer to join their team! This is initially a 6-month contract with a strong possibility of contract renewal based in Cork with some remote work option.
The successful candidate would be responsible for building the frontend components to a variety of enterprise applications.
The developer will report to the Software Project Manager and occasionally to appropriate Development Directors.
- Work with React Native or similar technologies on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
- Experience publishing mobile applications to Apple/Google stores.
- Experience integrating mobile front ends with back-end REST APIs.
- Lay out an integration pipeline for mobile applications including build/test and publish steps.
- Designing & building applications using client-side technologies including React.js
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them.
- Assisting with the analysis of client requirements
- Research into new mobile and frontend technologies and reporting on suitability and benefits to the organisation.
- Must have 4+ cumulative years of Mobile / Front End experience in an enterprise environment.
- Practical experience in iOS and Android app deployment procedures. (Store deployment, Enterprise deployment, certificates, provisioning profiles).
- Deep understanding of modern testing methodologies, tools and practices.
- Understanding of security and performance considerations.
- Understanding of cross-browser issues and how to debug them.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services
- Understanding of architectural and design patterns
“Nice to have” Skills:
- Experience across various other frontend technologies, including Node.js, AngularJS and Typescript
- Experience and working knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores advantageous
- Experience working with cloud technologies advantageous, especially AWS and Azure.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new business areas quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders, and help them prototype their requirements.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Desire to develop your own knowledge by keeping abreast of testing tools and techniques, attending workshops and reviewing technical publications.
* Please note that candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland holding either EU Citizenship or an appropriate visa.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519 or mobile: 085 146 57 82