Recruiters Comments: Our client leading independent investment research and governance advisory firm is now recruiting for a .NET Software Engineer to join their team in the Mid-West. Candidates must have experience with all levels of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for an enterprise-level application. This is a permanent position. Excellent Salary and benefits package on offer.
· Design, implement and maintain applications and services in a truly Agile environment.
· Actively participate in agile ceremonies (Grooming, Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives).
· Implement coding practices consistent with defined conventions.
· Work with colleagues to develop and execute comprehensive test plans for system implementations.
· Perform and automate unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of functional and technical quality of deliverables.
· Provide valuable insights in design reviews and code reviews.
· Provide 2nd/3rd level support to business groups for all applications and services developed and maintained by the development group.
· Coordinate work with other developers both in-house and off-shore.
· Assist in the deployment of releases and patches into the production environment.
· Be available out-of-business hours for production support on a rotational basis.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Degree in computer science or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years experience in software development. Experience should incorporate a minimum of 1 year’s development experience through the entire lifecycle of an enterprise application (multi-tier) using the following technologies and methodologies:
· Experience with .NET 2.0 – 4.7, .NET Core, Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#.
· Experience with front-end development (Angular or similar).
· Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environment.
· Experience working with Azure DevOps (or Team Foundation Server) and Git.
· Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
· Knowledge of Dependency Injection and writing testable code.
· Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development, behaviour-driven development, and Continuous Integration.
· Experience with Adobe ColdFusion a distinct advantage.
· T-SQL experience including the ability to analyse complex flows within Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2012 and upwards desirable.
· Experience in LINQ.
· Experience implementing features in applications by leveraging design patterns.
· Strong documentation and communication skills.
· Experience in building high-performance applications that can scale across multiple servers.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Vandana Sharma
Telephone: + 353 (0) 858704692