Recruiters Comments: Our client leading independent investment research and governance advisory firm is now recruiting for a Senior .NET Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team in the Mid-West. Candidates must have experience with all levels of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for an enterprise-level application. This is a permanent position. Excellent Salary and benefits package on offer.
Our client has a highly professional self-organising team of engineers working in a truly agile environment. Their culture is built on being open to new ideas and feedback and they believe in building great software, technical excellence and having fun. They are a cross-functional DevOps oriented team, and you will have the opportunity here to work on our Infrastructure as Code as well as build and release automation.
What you’ll be doing-
- Working in a large team with a long-term goal of delivering a new platform for our core business
- Redesigning and re-implementing legacy systems using cloud-based services
- Actively participating in agile ceremonies (Backlog refinement, Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives).
- Working with colleagues to develop and execute comprehensive test plans for system implementations.
- Performing and automating unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of functional and technical quality of deliverables.
- Providing valuable insights in design reviews and code reviews.
- Being available out-of-business hours for production support (level 2-3) on a rotational basis.
What you’ll bring to the table-
Above all our client value communication, common sense and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to give and take feedback and share knowledge
- A strong desire to learn and improve.
Skills required- (Must)
- Third level education or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2017/2019, C#.
- Experience working with
- Familiarity with MS Azure cloud services
- Experience with WebApi and middle-tier API services.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience working with Databases
Nice to haves:
- Experience implementing features using SOLID principals
- Experience with building microservices on a Microsoft platform.
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with messaging systems and related technologies
- Net Core
- Experience with azure data services
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks, test-driven development and Continuous Integration.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Salary: up to 70,000 (Depend on Experience)
Contact: Vandana Sharma