Our multi-national client is currently seeking an experienced .Net Software Developer for an initially 6 -month contract role within a regulated environment in Limerick.
- Contributes to the design of web-based and Oracle applications.
- Reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies computer applications in GxP validated environment.
- Analyzes and resolves problems associated with applications.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation and knowledge transfer.
- Typically reports to a Project Manager or Technical Lead.
Skills & Experience:
- Systems & applications design including detailed specifications
- Coding of application from specifications
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015
- 3 – 5 years of experience with C#, VB.Net, and ASP.Net
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Oracle / SQL Server
- Oracle PLSql or SQL Server Stored Procedures plus database design
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, flowcharting tools for the development of Software Lifecycle
- Testing, debugging and documentation
- Maintenance of programs
- Experience with source control tools such as Git
- Use of formal development tools and techniques
- Contact with designers to clarify specifications
- Design and develop moderately complex data conversions and interfaces.
- Proficient with GUI design standards
- MVC experience a bonus
- Third-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 21 CFR Part 11, GxP experience
- Eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland (EU citizen or work visa holder)
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Role:Salary: Daily rate
Telephone: 061 209 519
Apply For This Job
Share This Job
Be social and spread the word ...