Our multi-national client is currently looking for an experienced .Net Software Developer near Limerick for 18 months contract in the financial services sector.
If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic team, will be responsible for progressing the Agile mission, and will be working with cross-functional teams.
As part of the Software Development life cycle (SDLC) team, you will be responsible for structuring the software development life cycle role across a number of technologies.
- Drive knowledge transfer of new applications
- Support full product lifecycle (day to day support and project SDLC)
- Maintain technical quality of products
- Maintain Company’s Group security coding standards
- Product Backlog execution working closely with Product Owners/BAs
- Execute configuration work on key systems
- Perform Operations and System Administration tasks in line with the DevOps model
- Design/Build/Support IT solutions
- Execute Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action for the IT products
- Work with other technical teams – Solutions Architects/BAs/Testers//PMs/Networks/Data Center/Change Control etc…
- Develop technical solutions and enhancements, while adhering to development standards
- Deliver measurable, quality solutions – to functional & non-functional requirements
- Add value in all stages of project/support work (definition, development, deployment)
- A key contributor to our Agile/DevOps journey
- A key member of scrum teams/squads in multiple locations
- 6+ years of development experience delivering enterprise solutions, incorporating .Net, Java, ADF, PL/SQL, APIs
- .Net, Web Services, HTML, XML
- Azure DevOps (Git/GitFlow, AzureDevops Build, AzureDevOps Release Management)
- SonarQube knowledge – open-source platform (nice to have)
- Expert SDLC knowledge
- Analytical approach to solving complex issues
Contact: Emilia Los
Telephone: 061 209 519