Recruiters Comments: Our client, a big player in the networking industry are now looking for a pre-sales engineer to join their team in either Limerick or Dublin. We are looking for a commercially minded pre-sales engineer to provide pre-sales support for solutions such as Layer 2/3 MPLS or Cloud Security. The successful candidate will work in a fast passed, challenging customer-orientated environment and will have access to continuous learning, development and progression opportunities.
- Consult with customers on the pre sales design and implementation of their solutions.
- Build relationships with clients and support the sales team
- Support bids for sales opportunities
- Ensure that the high level designs of solutions are technically assured and deliverable.
- Ability to work with marketing to draft and publish new solution descriptions.
Skills & Experience
- Previous pre-sales technical consultancy/network design experience for a Service -Provider/ Operator/ Network Integrator.
- A good understanding and exposure to the market of carrier services
- Knowledge of incorporating technologies and products such as data, voice, and security.
- General understanding of Layer2, Layer3, IP, MPLS, VoIP (specifically SIP), Wireless (licensed microwave), fibre (DWDM), Local Access Services (xDSL/Ethernet).
- Juniper/Alcatel-Lucent/Fortinet experience an advantage, but not essential
- Commercially focused with experience of dealing with the bid cycle;
- Customer focussed with excellent communication skills
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality, and the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Be self-driven with the ability to take initiative
For more information contact Orla on 061209510.
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan