Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, our client is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
Our Client’s team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to them to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. They created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What they do
Our client is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. They deliver enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. They employ over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
Our Client offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. They were established in Ireland and hold onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to join our client’s team at our Global HQ in Limerick. This can be a hybrid or even fully remote role. The successful candidate will work as part of a global team to ensure that the company continues to be innovative and at the forefront of cutting-edge transformation and change. You will demonstrate strong contract negotiation skills coupled with the ability to understand and analyse the changing technology market and identify where our client can generate efficiencies and improve cost. This will include manging key vendors and managing risk in line with the growth of the company.
This is a ‘hands on’ role in which you will be responsible for leading and defining changes & enhancements to core business procurement systems & processes.
• Managing complex contracts agreements within direct or indirect external providers.
• Develop and maintain an in depth understanding of the business.
• Bringing together people from business and technical backgrounds, often across multiple dispersed teams, to collaborate for project success
• Leading Commercial negotiations to deliver cost savings and improve overall efficiencies.
• Working closely with key business stakeholders to ensure you understand their business objectives and priorities, and include them in your overall plan
• Develop and execute a rolling strategic procurement plan to maximise the deliverable savings from key business areas.
• Creating policies and procedures for procurement, risk management and mitigation.
• Broader strategy development around long-term supplier performance.
• Leads regular meetings with direct staff and cross functional teams to ensure assignments, objectives, cost savings and deliverables are on target.
• Ensure procurement and vendor management processes are compliant with required standards such as ISO, SOC 1&2, PCI etc
• 5+ years relevant experience in either Information Technology, Computer Software/Hardware or Telco sectors preferred
• Previous experience in managing Procurement & Contracts in a fast-paced environment.
• Commercial negotiation and supplier management experience with a track record delivering cost savings, service improvements, and supplier innovation
• Proven stakeholder influencing skills and experience in supplier development and commercial cost reduction
• A proven track record of managing senior level internal and external relationships
• Practical knowledge of service agreements & Licensing
• Excellent presentation and influencing skills
• Internal and external relationship experience as well as strong commercial and business awareness to deliver business solutions to agreed timeline.
• Highly analytical and data driven. Use of Bi tools is an advantage as is an understanding of project management methodologiesSalary:
Contact: Cian Hunt