Recruiters Comments: Our client, an outstanding employee in the Mid-West region is now looking for a Product Owner (Salesforce) to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity with a salary in the region of €65,000-75,000. The product owner will be responsible for managing and delivering IT Products through their entire lifecycle and providing key inputs into IT Product strategy.
- Lead and manage changes to IT Products
- Responsible for production support & ongoing maintenance of relevant IT Products (change management, patching, break-fix, full support lifecycle)
- Encourage and drive continuous improvement
- Responsible for the quality of IT Products provided (security, availability, capacity, performance, business continuity, Security Vulnerability Management etc…
- Develop and execute on both the product roadmap and technical strategy for all assigned areas of responsibility
- Develop and execute on delivery plans for all assigned areas of responsibility; manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across squads and teams in order to deliver new software on-time, on-budget, with high quality, and as-requested by the customer
- In a combination of direct and virtual team structures, perform people management activities where applicable.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of IT Product strategy and design
- Work with Product Managers and Project Managers to plan and produce deliverables with a focus on agile delivery
- Manage self-contained, autonomous, cross functional teams aligned to products
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Work closely with Business Analysts where applicable to manage product backlog and requirements
- Research, learn, evaluate and make technology recommendations for all assigned areas of responsibility
- Provide leadership to teams to deliver new software features and components
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Engage with Product suppliers where applicable re Product roadmaps/patching etc.
- Contribute to internal coding standards and adhere to industry best practices
- Manage financials and budgets where required
- Manage Backlogs/Scrumboards/Kanbans ensuring non-functional requirements are implemented.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Senior Developer or Development Lead industry experience
- BSc Computer Science or related field
- Agile certification is a plus along with Agile/Scrum expertise
- Proven track record of software delivery in a Change (Project) and Service Operation (Support) environment
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in software development
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead teams in driving high standards of change delivery and product/service provision
- Salesforce Lightning/APIs/Migration tools etc.
- Salesforce certification a plus (Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201), Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV 401), Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301).
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.
Contact: Orla Ryan